The TDM project partners are the CRS4 and the University of Cagliari, through the collaboration of several research groups.
The CRS4 Research Sectors participating in project activities are:
- Data-intensive Computing
- HPC for Energy and Environment
- High Performance Computing & Networks
- Visual Computing
The Departments of the University of Cagliari participating in the project are:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture
- Computer Science and Mathematics
- Economics and Business Sciences
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The project also involves the City of Cagliari through the collaboration initiated to carry out experiments in the metropolitan area, and makes use of the computing and networks infrastructures of the Joint Innovation Center,