- Fabio Marton, Marco Agus, and Enrico Gobbetti. A framework for GPU-accelerated exploration of massive time-varying rectilinear scalar volumes. Computer Graphics Forum, 38(3), 2019. To appear.
- Luca Massidda, Marino Marrocu. Smart Meter Forecasting from One Minute to One Year Horizons. Energies 2018, 11, 3520 (open access).
- Marco Agus, Enrico Gobbetti, Fabio Marton, Giovanni Pintore, and Pere-Pau Vázquez. Mobile Graphics. In 3DV Tutorials, September 2018. To appear.
- Luca Massidda, Marino Marrocu. Quantile Regression Post-Processing of Weather Forecast for Short-Term Solar Power Probabilistic Forecasting. Energies 2018, 11, 1763 (open access).
- S. Farris, A. Seoni, D. Ruggiu, S. Bertoldo, G. Perona, M. Allegretti, M. Marrocu, M.G. Badas, F. Viola, R. Deidda. First analyses of rainfall patterns retrieved by a newly installed X-band radar over the Metropolitan area of Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy). In 11th International Workshop on Precipitation in Urban Areas, Posters, December 2018. Poster
- Ulf Assarsson, Markus Billeter, Dan Dolonius, Elmar Eisemann, Alberto Jaspe Villanueva, Leonardo Scandolo, and Erik Sintor. Voxel DAGs and Multiresolution Hierarchies: From Large-Scale Scenes to Pre-computed Shadows. In Tobias Ritschel and Alexandru Telea, editors, Proc. EUROGRAPHICS Tutorials, April 2018. https://diglib.eg.org/handle/10.2312/egt20181028
- Marco Agus, Enrico Gobbetti, Fabio Marton, Giovanni Pintore, and Pere-Pau Vázquez. Mobile Graphics. In SIGGRAPH Asia 2017 Courses, November 2017. https://doi.org/10.1145/3134472.3134483
- Marco Agus, Fabio Marton, Fabio Bettio, Markus Hadwiger, and Enrico Gobbetti. Data-driven analysis of virtual 3D exploration of a large sculpture collection in real-world museum exhibitions. ACM Journal on Computing and Cultural Heritage, 11(1): 2:1-2:20, December 2017. https://doi.org/10.1145/3099618.