The TDM project partners are the CRS4 and the University of Cagliari, through the collaboration of several research groups.
The CRS4 Research Sectors participating in project activities are:
- Data-intensive Computing
- HPC for Energy and Environment
- High Performance Computing & Networks
- Visual Computing
The Departments of the University of Cagliari participating in the project are:
- Computer Science and Mathematics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Economics and Business Sciences.
The project also involves the City of Cagliari through the collaboration initiated to carry out experiments in the metropolitan area, and will make use of the computing and networks infrastructures of the Joint Innovation Center laboratory,